Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is lethargic and not going to the bathroom. Her

Customer Question
My dog is lethargic...

My dog is lethargic and not going to the bathroom. Her stomach is hard. I have bad knees and can go out but it’s difficult.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help Lethargic. How old is Lethargic?

Her name is ‘Buttercup’. She is lethargic with a hard stomach.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about ‘Buttercup?

Not going to the bathroom.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Better. I want my money back. I am furious. I was very tepid about spending the money and I was right. I want and deserve a refund.