Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He keeps sucking his tongue. The dog keeps sucking his

Customer Question
He keeps sucking his...

He keeps sucking his tongue

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

The dog keeps sucking his tongue in and out non stop

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

I notice that he keeps sucking his toes but the tongue sucking is separate from that his toe digging is something else

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Nope I thought he had lost weight but my girlfriend says no but he drinks a lot of watef and he did not eat this morning I was out of the country for a week

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. What is the dog's name and age?

Buddy 6 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?

Let me ask you this my house seems to be in a zone where a large number of electromagnetic waves are present could that effect him

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/7/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share video of what you're seeing?