Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog had a table leaf fall on her & now she can't stand &

Customer Question
My dog had a...

My dog had a table leaf fall on her & now she can't stand & hasn't drink or eat for 2 days .now she wets & messes on herself .I don't have the money to take her to the vet & don't know what to do.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Miss mollie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

Shes 18 yrs old & has 2 big growths on her back side ,I was told it was cancer but don't know for sure

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
mollie pulls her body around but can't stand up .
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my home phone # is***********
1/6/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Miss Mollie, please?

Regretfully, her condition isn't amenable to home care and suggests end of life. Euthanasia should be considered as a kindness. I understand your financial constraints, however. Please consider surrendering her to your local ASPCA or animal shelter who can euthanize Miss Mollie inexpensively for you.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian