Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My cocker spaniel is 10 yrs old and her docked tail is

Customer Question
My cocker spaniel is...

My cocker spaniel is 10 yrs old and her docked tail is staying down she's not wagging it and seems to be swollen and won't let u touch it

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Miley. She's also having poop problems

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Miley?

She has several skin tags and a fatty tumor on her stomach

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/6/2018
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 7 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

What kind of defecation problems does Miley have?

Is there any odor to the area?

Never mind, since ou were so slow in replying I took her to the vet and she has a tumor. Not at all happy with the amount of time it took you to respond. I've learned my lesson to never do this again.
I feel this site is a rip off, all about the $$$ not helping the people with questions about their babies!

Unfortunately, your question was not in a category I could answer in until a few minutes before I responded the first time. That is a site issue and not anything I personally can remedy. I will send your remarks to customer service.