Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a 65 lb boxer who ate around 20 50mg proin. She has…

Customer Question
I have a 65...

I have a 65 lb boxer who ate around 20 50mg proin. She has thrown up twice and her stomach is bright red and hot and she is

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Droolin a lot. Her name is ***** ***** she is 6

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/5/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your dog swallowed 20 tablets of 50 mg Proin. I am very sorry to hear about what happened. About how many hours ago did this occur?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian