Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog used to have his tail curled over his back and just…

Customer Question
Hi. My dog...

Hi. My dog used to have his tail curled over his back and just in the last week he lets it hang and it seems to bother him when he tries to to to the bathroom

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Cubby and he is 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cubby?

He had/has a yeast infection and we have been to the vet wice about it. It is on his stomach.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/5/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Thank you for your question about Cubby. What breed of dog is he? Is he still walking pretty normally? Is he eating and drinking still well? Can he move his tail voluntarily at all?