Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My puppy just pooped and there was blood in her stool i gave…

Customer Question
My puppy just pooped...

My puppy just pooped and there was blood in her stool i gave her her parvo shot yesterday is there a chance she has it

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Jade

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jade?

Shes not as playful shes sleeping a lot

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/5/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there,

Thank you for your question regarding Jade. Was this just a small amount of fresh blood? Was there any mucus? Is she up to date with her deworming treatments, and has she been on the same food for the last little while?

I will wait to hear from you.

Dr E

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian