Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My boston seems to have what appears to be congestion and he…

Customer Question
Hi my boston seems...

Hi my boston seems to have what appears to be congestion and he keeps shaking. Like as if he has a cold and he cant smell so its freaking me out. He gets any bit excited he gets the reverse sneeze

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Fido is 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fido?

No he is a healthy dog

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/4/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of the congestion you're hearing and the shaking?

What makes you believe he cannot smell?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian