Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog ate one of my migraine pills and one of my

Customer Question
My dog ate one...

My dog ate one of my migraine pills and one of my antidepressants

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Marley age 8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Marley?

He’s had diarrhea this evening

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/4/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

My dog is fine. I am very upset that no one got back to me until you did. I had to reach out to another source. I definitely want my money refunded.