Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My beagle is shaking nonstop and having diarrhea. Daisy and…

Customer Question
My beagle is shaking...

My beagle is shaking nonstop and having diarrhea

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the beagle's name and age?

Daisy and she is 10 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Daisy?

She has been shaking sporadically for most of her life but its gotten a lot worse lately. We just picker her up from where we had to board her for six night and they said she didn't eat while she was there. She hasn't acted right all day and has been getting sick to her stomach

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
She has been sleeping all day. Her shakes have been non stop now for about ten minutes. I'm not sure if she is having a seizure
She was also screaming when we picked her up from boarding like she was in pain. She was also screaming a few weeks ago when we would pick her up.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Can you share a video of the shaking?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian