Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I adopted my beagle about 5 years ago and when I look at his…

Customer Question
I adopted my beagle...

I adopted my beagle about 5 years ago and when I look at his white part of his eye on his left. It's like a little brown strip and you got to pull the eye down to see it he's loving his dog I've had beagles my whole life and this dog is my child

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

Oh he's fine he's just laying around Chillin and I just noticed that on his a couple of weeks ago and he doesn't like that a problem with it he's not itching or anything he's just sitting on the couch sleeping with me

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name?

, Dexter I seen the pictures online but then I found this site and so I sent the message and I'm new to smartphone so I'm not very good with them

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

L they can be really lazy except chasing rabbits and squirrels

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/4/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 12 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

Can you attach a photo? Or is that hard for you since you are new to smart phones?