Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We came home after running to the store and it looks like…

Customer Question
We came home after...

We came home after running to the store and it looks like our dog was hit, she's limping and has her left paw raised Is there anything we can do to make her comfortable until we can get her to the vet?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There's not one from what I can tell She has her left leg pulled up and is limping Every time she gets up and tries to move she cries

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Princess

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Princess?

She's about 6 months old, she's a German Sheppard/Husky mix

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Will she bear any weight at all on the leg? How is her breathing? What color are her gums?