Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our 1 yr old miniature schnauzer ate a pill- not sure what-

Customer Question
Our 1 yr old...

Our 1 yr old miniature schnauzer ate a pill- not sure what- found it crushed and she was licking it. Within 10 minutes was shaking and whimpering.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Zoey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zoey?

It has been about an hour and she is still shaking about every 10 minutes. She is obviously scared.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing with Zoey?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian