Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Maltese seems to have a hard yummy and very inactive. She…

Customer Question
My Maltese seems to...

My Maltese seems to have a hard yummy and very inactive. She pooped this am ..was firm and then runny. She seems to have little pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Josie. She is 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Josie?

Maybe a low temp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Has there been any vomiting?

Is she eating and drinking well?