Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Beagle has a red lump at about 1 o'clock above his anus,

Customer Question
Hi my Beagle has...

Hi my Beagle has a red lump at about 1 o'clock above his anus , and also found a unshelled peanut size lump down near his groan. my dad only noticed it after he kept stopping to sit down while on his walk today

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Beagle's name and age?

Pullo and he's 8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Pullo?

He's desexed and has also had problems before with his anal glands but nothing serious just sometimes had to get the vet to clean it out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.