Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is acting strange. Lethargic and could have a temp.

Customer Question
My dog is acting...

My dog is acting strange. Lethargic and could have a temp. We think he ate some poop yesterday but he was fine today.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Murphy age 8 approximately

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Murphy?

8 or so.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Murphy?

He's been having really bad anxiety lately. Shaking when stressed. This is unusual. He's a pom Chihuahua

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You don't need to call. He's doing better
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me more about what symptoms you're seeing? Any vomiting or diarrhea? Is he eating and drinking well?