Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

What can I do about my dog some men tied her up and let a…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do about my dog some young men tied her up and let a pit bull

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

We call her lady and this pit nearly tore off her right leg

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Lady?

She is almost one year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lady?

She has 6 puppies

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

The best and the only advice I can give to you is that she needs immediate veterinary attention. ASAP.

There, unfortunately, is no other course of action here in a case with severe trauma.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian