Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

HAS BEEN A MOUTH BREATHER FOR SEVERAL WEEKS,TOOK TO VET WHO…

Customer Question
MILLER HAS BEEN A...

MILLER HAS BEEN A MOUTH BREATHER FOR SEVERAL WEEKS,TOOK TO VET WHO DID X RAYS ON HEAD /NOSE AND CHEST AND A SCOPE OF HIS NSASL PASSAGE AND FOUND NOTHING ,HE HAD TESTICULAR CANCER WHICH WAS REMOVED OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAS BEEN IN GOOD HEALTH EATING AND BOWEL/URINE ARE GOOD BUT SLOWING DOWN ON WALKS ,AS TESTS CAN PUT YOU IN THE POOR HOUSE I JUST WANT TO ELIMINATE ANY UNNECESSARY TESTS ,AND WILL NOT SUBJECT HIM TO ANY MAJOR SURGERIES AT THIS AGE ,BUT CANT HAVE HIM SUFFER OR GOD FORBID SUFFOCATE !!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

MILLER OFFICIALLY MILLER TIME AS HIS GREAT GRANDFATHER FOUNDED MILLER BREWERY,LOSING FAITH IN VET ,ACTUALLY OWNER AS I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIS(PERFORMANCE) MEETINGS FROM A PREVIOUS VET WHO LEFT

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

NO HE IS HEALTHY AND HAPPY OTHERWISE

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Can you tell me if Miller's xrays were sent off for a radiologist to review to make sure there is nothing subtle that may have been not seen?

How old is Miller?

Has he had a course of antibiotics and bronchodilator medications to make sure our bases are covered?

Has he had any blood work done?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian