Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog, a Miniature Pinscher, got into a rubbish bag tonight…

Customer Question
Hi. My dog...

Hi. My dog, a Miniature Pinscher, got into a rubbish bag tonight while I wasn't looking. I don't know what she ate. Her stomach is swollen. I'm not sure how worried I should be. Any advice?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

She is very small. 1.6 kg

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Min Pin. I just came online and saw your question; I am sorry you did not get an answer before now.

How is she doing now?