Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has been coughing and gagging now for about 4 hours.

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been coughing and gagging now for about 4 hours. When he is at rest he doesn’t cough only when he gets up.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Harley and he is 4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Harley?

No he is normally healthy and up to date on all his shots. I have had the flu, could he get that?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help me
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian