Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is acting strange. He is about 7 years old, part lab…

Customer Question
My dog is acting...

My dog is acting strange. He is about 7 years old, part lab and maybe border collie. He will suddenly jump up from laying down every five min. All day and night. He is standing and taking naps as well.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name?

Koby

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Koby?

He has anxiety when we leave him alone but the issues that I'm concerned about are when we are with him all day and night.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian