Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is lethargic and drooling he does not want to walk,

Customer Question
My dog is lethargic...

My dog is lethargic and drooling he does not want to walk

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help Lethargic. How old is Lethargic?

He is lethargic, his name is Kane

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kane?

He is approximately 2 years old Kane already had parvo and survived so I’m sure it is not that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Is he still eating and drinking well?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian