Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is shivering and the skin on his lower abdomen is red. A…

Customer Question
Hello, he is shivering...

Hello, he is shivering and the skin on his lower abdomen is red

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

A few symptoms - shivering, no appetite, redness

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Around his penis and area near there. we went for a walk in the snow two days ago and wonder if maybe he was too cold?

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name?

Sandy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sandy?

Well he was bit by a tick a few weeks ago, I pulled the tick off and there is a lump there now. it doesn't seem to bother him though

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/2/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures and video of what you're seeing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.