Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

IMG_0192.jpg. I don’t know if the picture I sent of my

Customer Question
IMG_0192.jpg Veterinarian's Assistant: What...

IMG_0192.jpg

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

I don’t know if the picture I sent of my friends 5 year old, 105 pound, Rottweiler rescue and very sweet.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the Rottweiler?

He has a profusion on the lower eyelid of his right eye. My friends told me that the vet said it was nothing but a wort. I’ve been watching it grow. I have talked a picture which I hope is visible. You might have to zoom in to appreciate the size, the colors and the shape. I hope this works.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the Rottweiler seem to hurt?

IMG_0192.jpg

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

What is wrong is a growth under his left eye lid. It continues to grow, it is mostly black but pink on the tip and it’s growth appears to be bubble like, random and the bubbles have bundles. It is now about 1 inch long and 3/8 of in inch wide and expanding with each new bubble like growth. IMG_0192.jpg.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Rottweiler's name?

Otto, aka woof

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Otto?

He is smart, funny and sweet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Does the lump seem to bother him at all? You may need to reload the picture because I can't see it at all.

I’m not entirely computer literate. Could I send the picture to a text or email address?

Usually there should be some type of icon on your screen for a file attachment. You typically would click on it and attach the picture that you would want. If that doesn't work then I can contact customer service for you