Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He has developed a round lump on the inside flap of his

Customer Question
He has developed a...

He has developed a round lump on the inside flap of his mouth, breed greyhound

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Greyhound's name and age?

Bob and age 4years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bob?

Good health good teeth ex racing dog

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Would you be able to take a couple of the pictures of the bump so I can see it please? When did you first notice the bump? Is it changing or growing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian