Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 15 year old female schnauzer eats drinks and walks in…

Customer Question
My 15 year old...

My 15 year old female schnauzer eats drinks and walks in circles all day. Lost weight down to skin and bones. will not put on any weight, seems to be in no pain.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No wound

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Misty

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Misty?

She has no interest in anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

I read about Misty walking in circles, losing weight, in pain, and not interested in anything.

Have you had her to a vet and had any blood work or x-rays taken?

What are your questions do you have about Misty or her condition?

No vet as yet. She is not in pain. she is 15 years old. has an appetite drinks goes to the bathroom ok just wont gain any weight and could care less about anything except here food.
what is your thoughts??
skip the phone call

So she eats well but is still losing weight? Is that correct? Any vomiting or diarrhea?

I can not all now. Another expert may be able to call.

forget it.

Okay.

This is a bunch of BS
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul,
 replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
Phone call session started
I told you to forget it. Do not charge my card for anything.

I am making sure it is refunded now.

because I have been charged and I want a refund . This is more of a scam .I got no answers from you only questions and you charged me. $14 and $28 I expect to see this refund shortly. Thank you Andrew Vargo
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian