Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is a lashapoo and is 14. he is trembling and making…

Customer Question
My dog is a...

My dog is a lashapoo and is 14. he is trembling and making clicking sounds with his tongue. Doesn't want water and is very weak.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

I'm sorry my puter cut out...he is on gabepentin 100 mg 2 x's and 50 mg 2 s's also tramadol 50mg 3 X's. he is just sitting and starring at the floor

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog bleeding a lot?

Not that i know of

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the dog's name?

Mackenzie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mackenzie?

I know his spleen was enlarged

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?