Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog throwing up for days. this morning bright yellow and…

Customer Question
Dog throwing up for...

Dog throwing up for days. this morning bright yellow and hrling forcefully

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No usual food with one quarter egg and at dinner one teaspoon cheese. I also eat the same egg and cheese.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Ruffles four and half years of age. miniature poodle with all vaccinations and vet care starting at 5 months. usually very healthy.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ruffles?

No He visits his veterinarian often. last year extra visit when bitten by a dog off leash. 500.00 later all stitched up with antibiotic medication.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

NO chance of Ruffles getting into something he should not have?

Eating and drinking?

Paul

no we walk 1 mile each day but he is on leash free in back yard that is gated.
would like refund as the problem was not addressed by vet
refund information requested please send info
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian