Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is a Shiba Inu and normally active with tail up. She is…

Customer Question
She is a Shiba...

She is a Shiba Inu and normally active with tail up

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She is a Shiba Inu who is normally active with tail up over back - but last two days tail down and not eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

She just came in from being outside to poop and has blood around her rectum

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Her name

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

I need to ask a few additional questions.

1. Will she eat treats or a bite of people food?

2. Did she get into something or have new foods or treats?

3. Do you know if she is having diarrhea?

4. How much does she weigh?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian