Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Well two days ago she had a temp of 103 and sneezing. The…

Customer Question
Well two days ago...

Well two days ago she had a temp of 103 and sneezing. The vet said it could be kennel cough so they put her on antibiotics. Yesterday they say she has bronchitis, keep her on the antibiotics, cough suppressant and Zeniquin. Now she is throwing up so I am not sure where to turn.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No. I am with them all day. They are by my side.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Coco.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coco?

No. This is the first time she has ever been sick. She is 5.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

How is her appetite? Is she still drinking water as usual? How much does she weigh in case I want to recommend an over the counter remedy?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian