Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dogs ate some greasy food and now the have a very loose…

Customer Question
My dogs ate some...

My dogs ate some greasy food and now the have a very loose poop, what to do ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Tyson 8 and Ava 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyson?

He has been pooping and varios times at night but his poop is loose, not compact as usual ... the same with Ava ...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Sara, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Sara. We could try a bland diet for a few days. Do they have any food allergies and is anyone vomiting?