Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am looking for a vet that can help my dog. He has a big…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a vet that can help my dog. He has a big herian, he needs surgery. I can not afford it. He is having problems with his bowelmovement. Someone local in Harvey Louisiana

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

He has a big herian, it is wrap with his intestine

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

He is straing when he is have a bowelment. I can not look at him. His eyes is saying help me

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

He is walking funing.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog eating normally?

Yes he is eating. i think he is pack

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is your dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

Just pooing

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Ciago, he is 13years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Ciago

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

Ok

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

No, he is the best dog in the world

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Have you applied for any financial aid or financing? Does he have a regular vet?