Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Started to do toilet during the night and its louse and

Customer Question
Started to do toilet...

Started to do toilet during the night and its louse and black but she is livley and plays out she is a ten month old shih tzu

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the Shih Tzu's name?

Ayla

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ayla?

Dont think so at this time only thing is i broke my wrist and cant take her outbut she plays in the garden

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long have you been seeing these signs?

Did you mean her stools are loose and black?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could she have eaten anything harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?