Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is very ill and needs to see a vet now. russel terria. He…

Customer Question
He is very ill...

He is very ill and needs to see a vet now.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Jack russel terria.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the jack?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the jack seem to hurt?

It seems like all over.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No he lost his appertite.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the jack eating normally?

He was until a couple of days ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the jack having trouble peeing or pooing?

I dont know he hasnt been out in a couple of days.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How is the jack behaving differently?

He seems weak and out of it,

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the jack's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 7

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Milo?

He needs help badly.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

It sounds like this is an emergency. I can only give general advice here because I am just online. I need to recommend you get him to an emergency clinic ASAP.

Do you know where the closest one is?