Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is 12 years old. Collapsed onto her bed and had wet

Customer Question
She is 12 years...

She is 12 years old. Collapsed onto her bed and had wet bowel movement and also threw up gray brown matter, sllick and smells like stool Her eyes dialate, but her jaw is clenched. Vet is on long wkend and won't be in till Tuesday. Please help..

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Mess has been cleaned up and she is laying on her side. No unusual food, in fact, I was going to feed her when she collapsed. No poison in the house.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Angel.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Angel?

She had Parvo when she was two months old, but survived. She is Heart Worm ppositive.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Please give answers here. The phone number I gave is a landline and my mobile won't work out here. Thanks. Angel lives on a farm, but we are with her when she goes outside. There is grass in her stool and it stinks really bad. The second stool is firmer with the grass. The first was liquid.
She is still resting, breathing labored, but I think because she is still drooling clear slime from her mouth. I am cleaning it up as needed.
Not very happy with you right now. My girl is resting. I think we are through the worst of it. I can take it from here. After I gave my Credit card information I heard not another word. It has now been over an hour. She just lifted her head and looked around. Do not even think about billing me for this.
12/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

I apologize for the delay in someone getting to your question. I am just coming online and saw your question had not been answered.

I will alert customer service to get in touch with you.