Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 2 year old English bulldog has gotten a bumpy nose. It…

Customer Question
My 2 year old...

My 2 year old English bulldog has gotten a bumpy nose. It seems like little areas of rough dry spots all clustered together. I put a warm washcloth and some baby oil on it and a little bit fell off. It was like hard dried pieces of hair and dirt when I pulled it apart, but it's REALLY on there! It would be painful for her if I attempted to just tug it off.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Sadie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?

She's happy, healthy, funny, and sweet. A typical great English bulldog!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of Sadie's nose to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok please give me a moment-I am a techno "bluebird."

No worries. I'll watch for your next post.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can I possibly email this photo to you? I can't find a paperclip and the photo is on my phone. I get it if you are laughing right now, but like I said...techno bluebird...

Customer service can help you at ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us or 1-***-***-**** for help in that regard.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian