Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has had the runs for a few today I see blood in it…

Customer Question
My dog has had...

My dog has had the runs for a few today I see blood in it and am quite worried. Just gave him rice with cooked in chicken broth. He is acting fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

Wrote it above

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

He dont

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

He is acting like he always does but has the runs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog eating normally?

He has cut back on his eating but does that off and on and my other dogs have also cut back on their eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. Is your dog bleeding a lot?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

He is a great dog and all has been fine but Haven the runs and today seen blood

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ok I gave him rice and chicken broth just a few ago. But am worried
Are u there I'm not paying for a call also sorry live on small income.
Ok cancel what I just paid cause ur not helping me at all. Waest of my money and a bunch of B's sorry but paid for ur help and I get nothing but u wanting me to call and spend more money
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian