Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My large breed dog ate half a walnut and has existing

Customer Question
My large breed dog...

My large breed dog ate half a walnut and has existing pancreatitis. Should I concerned? Should I continue to administer her pancreas meds as usual?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
she is about 90 lbs, has food in system, would giving her her pancreas enzyme as normal help or will this upset her stomach more?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

I would be happy to chat with you by phone now

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian