Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog gagging and sneezing. Threw up a. leaf in deposit. She's…

Customer Question
Dog gagging and sneezing...

Dog gagging and sneezing. Threw up a. leaf in deposit. She's energetic, and has appetite, Area very frigid right now and she's eating snow. 10 yr old small german shepard mix, history of Parvo as pup in the south. Otherwise, great health , but on probiotic diet which seems to be working well. She's energetic.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Just the leaf I'm thinking, She eats grass, but in Dec. Not much to offer.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Callie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Callie?

Just the Parvo thing and the probiotic diet. Otherwise for a 10 year old dog, she is active and ready to hike and play.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Callie has been gagging, sneezing, and vomited a leaf. Did the vomiting episode occur at the end of a coughing fit, or was it an isolated event apart from the coughing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian