Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have a 15 week old boxer this is her first full day home…

Customer Question
Hi, we have a...

Hi, we have a 15 week old boxer this is her first full day home with us and im noticing that her nose is runny and when she breathes it sounds like lots of snot to the point that it whistles. It dissipates after a while but if we take her outside or get her to move around a lot it starts up again. Should we be worried?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Boxer?

She has had all of her shots. She is also VERY relaxed she sleeps alot. Not sure if this is just normal puppy behavior

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Chelsea Pulter, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Chelsea Pulter
Dr. Chelsea Pulter, Dog Veterinarian

Hello I am Dr. Pulter. I will do what I can to help. I am sorry your puppy may not be feeling well. Please reply to me to continue our conversation and answer your question.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian