Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 2 week old pitbull/ridgeback puppy with a lump on…

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 week old pitbull/ridgeback puppy with a lump on the top of his neck

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Pitbull's name?

Did not name him yet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?

Not at the moment he is well taken cared of by his mom

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long has this lump been present?

Is it staying the same size or growing?

I just noticed it this morning

Is it staying the same size or growing?

A week earlier their was nothing
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

Is this lump something I could see if you photograph and upload it to the conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

I'm at work now can I connect with later.

Yes, you're welcome to return at your convenience. You can bookmark the page for ease of return.

Thank you so much
Mahalo
Tony

a'ole pilikia