Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Last night, our 12 year old's eye was red. We woke up this…

Customer Question
Last night, our 12...

Last night, our 12 year old's eye was red. We woke up this morning and it appears that the lower eyelid is covering his eye. He's eating and playing and going out. No other issues; he seems happy and comfortable.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bullseye?

No, he is fine otherwise. No health conditions.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell hee

I would be happy to help you!

Are you able to send me a picture of the bad eye and the good eye

That would help a ton!

Paul

Unfortunately, I had to leave the house and come to work and I neglected to take a photo. I could probably run home and take one later. Could we chat then?

Of course

I will be here :)

How do I contact you?

I will leave this link open

Just return to it

Great! Thank you.

Welcome

Got em!

Let me have a look and I will get back to you

Paul