Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My small dog has been vomiting up a brownish liquid for a…

Customer Question
My small dog has...

My small dog has been vomiting up a brownish liquid for a couple days. What can cause this

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

There is a chance. Mostly she's an indoorr dog. She goes outside to relieve herself.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

T Sorry. Her name is*****'s a 13lb pound poodle mix

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about T?

She will ea again sorry she will chew on anything she finds on the floor. where we live there are many birds in the area. Doves and pigeons

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How old is T?

2- How often is she vomiting?

3- Is she lethargic?

4- Any other symptoms?

Vomiting a few times a day. Not eating or drinking water that I notice. Sleeping a lot but did want to go out recently. Didn't see her pass urine or stool.
Hello are you there?
Her name is*****'s refusing to eat. This morning when I got up there were four new places where she had thrown up.
She's 5 yrs. old
Are we done? I've not received an answer

Nancy, I am sorry for the delay in response I was offline by the time you came back. If you would like to continue can you give me an update?

Dr. Peter