Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is having trouble toileting. He is having trouble

Customer Question
He is having trouble...

He is having trouble toileting

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

He is having trouble toileting

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Rectum

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Yes little bits of jellylike faeces that he cant evacuate properly

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

poodle 2 years six months name is coco

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 6 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I just signed in and noticed no other expert chose to answer your question and wanted to help.

Do you still need help with this matter? If so, it is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Does he seem to be constipated?

Is he vomiting?

has he ingested any bones, rawhides or foreign objects recently?

Don't worry I got a hold of his vet.

Great. Glad to hear that. Have a great new year and if you ever need help in the future, ask for Jane only.