Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I need a refill of vetropolycin for my Pomeranian. Sometimes…

Customer Question
I need a refill...

I need a refill of vetropolycin for my Pomeranian. Sometimes during bathing her eyes get irritated and she scratches and infects them.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

You are a bot

Veterinarian's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the vet more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where does your dog seem to hurt?

Please see my original message

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

AI is still not worth anything more than dictation

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog eating normally?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is your dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is your dog behaving differently?

Scratching eye after bathing as usual

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Coconut. Age 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Coconut ...

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

This has happened in the past. A couple days on the RX and she is clear for 6 months at a time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 3 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello, we cannot write prescriptions from this site. Your best bet is to contact your own Veterinarian that has the dogs history.

When it comes to bathing what precautions do you take when washing near the head?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian