Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think he has mouth cancer. He is a Shih Tzu lop so ops so.

Customer Question
I think he has...

I think he has mouth cancer

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

He is a Shih Tzu lop so ops so

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes he is a dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Shih Tzu's name and age?

Casey and he’s 14

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Casey?

He’s bleeding from his mouth

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?