Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

We believe our 5 year 14 lb rat terrier just developed

Customer Question
We believe our 5...

We believe our 5 year 14 lb rat terrier just developed symptoms of shaking, lethargy, and vomiting. We are in Todos Santos BCS. We plan on taking her to a vet in La Paz in the AM.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Rat Terrier?

Last year we lost a dog here to kidney failure

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian