Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a 4 year old French bulldog and she has diarrhea and…

Customer Question
I have a 4...

I have a 4 year old French bulldog and she has diarrhea and was throwing up. She's no longer throwing up but still has diarreah. She has also been licking her paws. She had an allergy shot in November. Not sure what to do for her to stop her diarreah?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No. She's been on Forza10 Legend dog food for about 2month. Other then that nothing has changed

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Phoebe

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Phoebe?

She suffers from severe allergys. Other than that nothing else

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Any blood in the diarrhea?

Still wants to eat and drink?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian