Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a pitt boxer mix and she is usually really crazy but…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a pitt boxer mix and she is usually really crazy but she won't leave her toy alone and won't leave one spot she keeps whining randomly. She just recently got into the medicine cabinet and ate some nician could it be caused by this and us this serious

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Hazel and she is 2 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Hazel?

She ate the nic***** *****ke 3 days ago and she passed it in her poop I think because it was just like dirt it crumbled like dirt would

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 4 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I just signed in and noticed no other expert chose to answer your question and wanted to help.

Do you still need help with this matter? If so, it is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Is your girl spayed?

If not, when was her last heat cycle?

How many niacin tablets did she consume?

Did she experience vomiting?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian