Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has a golf ball sized lump on his side, it's not visible…

Customer Question
He has a golf...

He has a golf ball sized lump on his side, it's not visible its under the skin. We have an appt at the vet In an hour. I'm scared to death. It's hard

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

No, he's In great health. He's husky/Australian Shepard mix. 5 years old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian